- Applicable to Bachelor of Design Degree, Diploma and Higher Certificate students only, enrolling for first year studies in 2017.
- Applicants may apply for any of the following registered and accredited programmes:
- Bachelor of Design Degree (NQF level 7) specialising in: Graphic Design, Interior Design, Fashion Design, Ideation, Marketing & Communication Design, Audio Visual Design, Interaction Design and Jewellery Design
- Diploma (NQF level 6) courses in Interior Design and Graphic Design
- Higher Certificate (NQF level 5) courses in Architectural Technology, Design Techniques, Interior Decorating and Fashion Design.
- Applicable to contact (attend lectures at a national Inscape campus) mode of studies ONLY.
- All participants must be eligible to study a Bachelor of Design Degree, Diploma or Higher Certificate in 2017 (as per their National Senior Certificate).
- Entrants must be able to start studying at one of the national Inscape campuses in 2017.
- Partial or full bursaries will be awarded to disadvantaged learners who show academic excellence to pursue their studies in Higher Education.
- Applicants must meet the minimum entrance requirement for enrolment into a Degree, Diploma or Higher Certificate.
- The entrance criteria and selection processes will be stipulated by Inscape Education Group (Pty) Ltd and beneficiaries will be awarded scholarships to the value of R1 Million in accordance with the legislated minimum requirements of the programs, registration of the institution and selection criteria stipulated by the scholarship program.
How To Apply For This Bursary?
- Partial or full scholarships will be awarded nationally to the value of R1 Million
- All applications are made online via the Inscape exchange website at http://exchange.inscape.co.za/
Opening and Closing Date
- Entries OPEN 1 September 2016 and CLOSE 31 October 2016.
- Short list candidates will need to attend a scholarship interview and workshop day at their respective campuses during November 2016.
- Short list candidates will be contacted by the institution to inform them of the scholarship interview and workshop day.
- Final winners will be announced on 30th November 2016 via Inscapes’ social media sites and website.
- They can be routed to the Inscape exchange site at http://exchange.inscape.co.za/ and log a query or apply online.
- Alternatively by email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
(Visited 1,627 times, 3 visits today)