About Engineering Bursaries
Engineering is not only for a select few and offers a wide field of study. Engineering provides professional careers in many industries with boundless opportunities for South African students. Bursaries are made available to passionately motivated students that are faced with dire financial needs thus cannot complete their qualifications without it.
Choose one of the following links to see a list of Bursaries for your specialization:
Bursaries for Engineering in South Africa 2018-2019
- Mining Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Light & Heavy)
- Chemical Engineering (Mineral Process)
- Metallurgy / Materials BSc Engineering
- Industrial BSc Engineering
- Mechanical BSc Engineering (with mechatronics)
The study fields which are available offer students many opportunities See the requirements below:
- You have to be a South African citizen with a valid ID Book / ID Card.
- You have to prove your need for financial assistance.
- You have to have an outstanding academic record with approval at an institute of higher learning.
- You have to be from a previously disadvantaged background.
The possibilities are limitless in these fields of study as there are many companies providing bursaries in these fields each year.
Civil, Electronic, Mechanical, and Mining, Industrial as well as Chemical Engineering offers students a wide variety of work with different companies to look at, thus giving you a life that will never be boring. There are even opportunities abroad for candidates who have completed their studies and work obligations if it is required by the bursary sponsor.
With any of these Engineering fields there are also possibilities of eventually running your own Engineering Company. So whether you are into electronics, buildings, mines or materials there is something for all. Become a productive member of society and rise above your peers to take the lead by studying Engineering.