The province of Limpopo offers this Public Works Bursary. The Limpopo Department of Public Works, Roads and Infrastructure offers bursaries for Technicians, Engineers, and other study subjects who are part of the scarce skills. If you are living within the province of Limpopo this could be a great opportunity for you.
Who can Apply For This Bursary?
You need to be a South African citizen and you need to live in the province of Limpopo. Limpopo province wants to educate Engineers and Technicians in their region and they support those study fields.
You can apply if you are studying or planning to study in the following fields:
- Building Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Architectural Science
- Asse Management
- Information Technology/ Management
What Will This Bursary Cover?
For this bursary the basic study expenses are covered. They will pay for the following:
- Accomodation and Meals
- Registration fees
- Tuition fees
When you finished your bursary and your study, you will need to repay by working for the Limpopo Department. You will need to work for the amount of years you received the bursary.
What Are The Requirements?
You need to follow these requirements to be eligible to apply for the Limpopo Public Works bursary.
- You need to be SA citizen
- You need to be living in Limpopo
- You need to be studying one of the mentioned study fields and you need to be registered at a University/ tertiary institution in the Limpopo region
- If you just passed your Matric: You need to be accepted at a registered higher education institution
- Passed your Grade 12/Matric for Mathematics/Math and Science or NTC3
- If you are currently not studying, you have to be accepted at a tertiary institution
How Do You Apply for the Limpopo Public Works Bursary?
You will need to download the Application form. Also, make sure to read all the information on the website of the Limpopo Government. Before applying, remember that all applications are for the next academic year. Always include the following important documents with your application.
- Certified copy of your ID
- Motivational letter
- Certified copy of your Examination results
- Proof you are accepted at a Tertiary institution
- Proof of income from your parents/guardian
- Proof from the commisioner of Oaths which confirms your family income
When you completed all your forms you have to send it to:
The Senior Manager
HRD & PMS
Department of Public Works
Private Bag X 9490
43 Church Street
What is the Closing Date?