The SAIBPP (South African Institute of Black Property Practitioners) is a non-profit organization that aims to assist those in previously disadvantaged backgrounds with the opportunity to be actively involved in the South African property sector.
They aim to drive inclusive growth, youth participation, and broad-based involvement in the property sector and built environment. They seek to encourage leadership and critical engagement in matters of transformation, growth, and entrepreneurship in the South African property sector and the built environment.
Closing date of the bursary
The closing date for the SAIBPP Bursary SA is 15 December 2021. No late submissions will be accepted.
About This Bursary
SAIBPP values education as the future and you can download the Bursary fund prospectus here. They strive for youth participation, offer mentorships, internships, and vacation work opportunities, and provide career guidance to those individuals who seek professionalism and growth in their careers.
What will the Bursary cover?
The SAIBPP Bursary will cover:
- Full tuition
- All other study-related expenses
Who Can Apply?
Learners currently in Grade 12 who intend to enroll for the 1st year of full-time studies in a Property qualification. Matriculants who have passed with a university exemption and are employed.
Students enrolled in a full-time course at a South African tertiary institution and willing to become student members of SAIBPP and take part in community outreach.
Undergraduates who study towards a BSc Property Degree will be eligible to apply for the SAIBPP Bursary. The selection criteria is based on financial needs and academic results.
- South African Citizen
- Applicant must have matriculated
- Full-time studies towards a BSc Property Studies qualification
- Must be in the final year of undergraduate study
- Studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa. (Private institutions are excluded.)
How to Apply?
Download and complete the Application Form and ensure that it is completed in full. All the required documents as stipulated below must be clear copies and submitted together with your application form. You can send your application by email to email@example.com with “SAIBPP Bursary Application 2022” in the subject line.
- Certified Copy of Matric Certificate or final Grade 12 transcript results
- Certified Copy of Identity Document
- If currently studying for the degree a certified copy of the final year results or the previous year’s results
- Certified progress reports of all subjects if examinations have not been written
- Parents or Guardians proof of household income ie. latest payslips, affidavit if unemployed, proof of grant or pension
- Two testimonials: One from an educational official and one from a community leader or personal associate
- Essay on the 11 topics that are listed in the application form (max 500 words)
Should you have any queries regarding the bursary you can contact SAIBPP directly using the following contact details: