There are many study directions to choose from if you want to study Health Sciences. A bursary is made available by companies who want to help develop the skills of students. Health Science can be a daunting career to follow as you will be faced with a career that is physically and emotionally straining. South Africa is dire need of professionals in Health Science. See our list of health sciences bursaries below.
Bursaries for Health Sciences in South Africa 2018-2019
- Jacob G Zuma
- Kwazulu Natal
- National Youth Development
- Department of Social Development
- South African Health Department
- First Rand
- David Morrison
Most Popular fields in Health Sciences
- Biomedical Science
- Health Science
- Fitness Studies
- Biomedical Technology
Health Science is all about mental and physical well-being of people. Candidate must show Empathy, Integrity, Patience, and Compassion. Students who would like to follow any of these fields of study will require the following in order to apply for a bursary.
Candidates must be a South African citizen with a valid ID Book / ID Card.
- Candidates must be able to prove the need for financial assistance.
- Candidates must be able to prove a willingness to learn as well as a passion for the field of study chosen as well as outstanding academic records.
- Candidates must be able to provide an approval letter of acceptance at an Institute of Higher Learning.
Studying Health Sciences offers rewarding careers and specialist skills preparing students studying health care for other industries as well.
Most courses will provide theoretical and practical aspects to prepare candidates for the workforce. Further studies can even provide career paths into education and research. The possibilities are limitless and can take students to new heights and more satisfying careers.