The JSE Empowerment Fund is a bursary provided by JSE Limited. They are the biggest and oldest stock exchange in the continent of Africa and ranked 19th in the entire world. The JSE bursary offers funding for students who are in their 2nd and 3rd year of study or are studying post-graduate Honours levels.
Who Can Apply For This Bursary?
JSe offers their bursaries to previously disadvantaged students. You will need to be studying in your 2nd and 3rd year or you are participating in a Postgraduate study. They will give preference to students who are completing the following qualifications
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Risk and Investment
- Bachelor of Accounting Science
- Bachelor of Economic Science
- Bachelor of Commerce (Including Actuarial science, Applied mathematics and Computational, and Statistics
What are The requirements to apply for the JSE Bursary?
If you want to apply for the JEF bursary program you will need to satisfy their requirements. If you fail to do so you will not be considered for this bursary. it is recommended to first check if you are eligible for this bursary before you apply to save both you and the company time and troubles.
- You will need to be a SA citizen with a valid ID
- You have completed your Matric and you are currently studying in your 2nd or 3rd year OR, you are participating in a postgraduate program/Honours
- If you are an Undergraduate student you must have achieved a score of 60% minimum
- If you are a Postgraduate student your score must have a minimum of 50%
- You are required to complete the entire application form and don’t skip any sections
How to apply for this Bursary?
If you fulfil all requirements and want to apply for this program you will need to reach out to them.
Read their page about their JEF bursary program to find the most updated info.
You can reach out to them and ask about their bursary in the following ways
- Contact them through their enquiry form
- Call them on: +27 11 520 7000
- Send them an email: : email@example.com
Don’t forget to include important documents. You will need to submit clear copies of the following documents. If you fail to do so, you might miss out on this bursary.
- Matric Certificate (Certified Copy)
- ID Document (Certified Copy)
- Full Academic Record
- If you are currently doing a Postgraduate study you will need to include your Undergraduate Certificate.