Deloitte is one of the largest companies in the world when it comes to financial consulting and auditing. The Deloitte bursary is aimed for students who want to specialize in Chartered Accountancy.
Deloitte operates in South Africa as Deloitte & Touche and they are part of Deloitte Africa. Deloitte Africa is part of the bigger branch we know as Deloitte. The company is known for its tax consulting and auditing services. They want to support young professionals who are on their way to completing their Chartered Accountancy degree.
Who Can Apply?
If you want to apply for this bursary, you will need to show for some excellent Academic skills to do so. Every year Deloitte can choose from the best students to provide them with their bursary. If you are selected and when you completed your Degree, you will also be included in their Traineeship Programme.
In order to apply for Deloitte bursaries, you need to be studying towards a Chartered Accountancy Degree accredited by SAICA. This can both be undergraduate or postgraduate
What Are the Requirements?
Satisfying the following requirements will increase your chances to be selected for their bursary program. Failure to do so will probably end in no selection.
- Namibian or SA Citizen
- You have completed your Matric or are busy completing your Matric
- Your Matric has Mathematics
- You are studying or intend to study towards a CA degree (Undergraduate or Postgraduate)
- You are following your CA at an accredited University by SAICA
- If you completed your first or second year, your overall minimum average is 70%
- If you completed your third year of study your overall minimum average is at least 65%
What Does The Bursary Cover?
This bursary will cover all the basics. They will pay for the following expenses but its capped at a maximum value.
- Tuition Fees
Also take in mind that if you are selected for their program, you are obliged to participate in their 3 year Traineeship programme after you completed your study.
How to Apply for the Deloitte Touche Bursary?
The only way to apply for this bursary is Online. Follow the link to the joinDeloitte website to register for an account.
Only after you have registered an account will you be able to apply for their bursary. Please make sure to check out their website for the most up to date information about this bursary.
Don’t forget to include the following documents when you apply:
- Latest results of your Matric
- Certified copy of your Matric if you completed it.
- Full tertiary record of your Academic results.
- Motivational letter where you write why you would be a good fit for their company
There is no closing date for this bursary. You can apply all year round.