The Kouga Wind Farm is based along the coast in the Eastern Cape and is a project focused on generating renewable energy in South Africa with the aim to increase the usage of renewable energy for the future.
The Kouga Wind Farm offers a bursary to students wishing to study a degree/diploma / certificate in any field.
The Kouga Wind Farm’s objective is for students to be awarded with a financial opportunity to gain knowledge and experience to assist in the development of the greater needs within communities.
Please apply by for the Kouga Wind Farm Bursary by 14 January 2022.
About the Kouga Wind Farm Bursary
The Kouga Wind Farm pride themselves in offering development and growth for their bursary students, who, in turn, need to be committed to offering their skills and knowledge learnt to assist their communities to grow and develop.
These bursaries include any Undergraduate Degree, Diploma or Certificate across all fields of study.
Who Can Apply?
Both new applicants and students currently on the Kouga Wind Farm Bursary can apply.
Current students are required to re-apply for the Kouga Wind Farm Bursary annually.
The main aim for the Kouga Wind Farm Bursary is for the successful students to give back to their communities. These students need to show that they have a desire to do so. Both returning as well as new applicants need to submit documents.
- South African citizen
- 29 years old or younger
- Residing in KwaNomzamo, Umzamowethu, Sea Vista and Kruisfontein
- Parents/ guardians have a combined household income that does not exceed R350 000 per annum
Returning beneficiary applicant, you need to submit:
- Full academic record
- Passed at least 75% of the 2021 academic modules
- Completed community service
- The following information from your family:
- Proof of Income and or confirmation of parent’s employment status not older than 6 months (payslip may be used)
- Parents’ three months bank statement
- Parents’ affidavit if unemployed
- Death certificate if one/both parents are deceased
New beneficiary applicant:
- 29 years and/or younger
- Currently registered or have been provisionally accepted to study post-matric i.e.:
- Undergraduate degree
- Certificate at a Public University or TVET/FET College
- Applicants who want to acquire a trade skill from a training institution or college that offer courses, examples include:
- Electrical work
- Motor Mechanic
Documents Required for New Applicants:
- South African ID Document
- Grade 12 Certificate / Statement of Results (if completed Grade 12 in 2020 or earlier)
- Grade 11 Final and most recent Grade 12 Results (if you are doing Grade 12 year in 2021)
- Letter of provisional acceptance from University / College
- If you are currently studying – full academic record from University / College
** If you are under the age of 18 or if you are 18 and older and STILL DEPENDENT on the household income of your parent or legal guardian:
- Proof of Income and / or confirmation of parent’s employment status not older than 6 months (payslip or affidavit if unemployed and death certificate where one/both parents are deceased)
- Proof of address (parent’s municipal bill/ Letter from Ward Counsellor/ Affidavit)
- Certified copy of a SASSA letter if any of your family members / guardian are receiving a social grant
- Parent’s 3 months bank statement
Depending on your requirements, the Kouga Wind Farm will offer the following, these can be in full or part cover depending on the student’s needs:
- Registration Fee
- Tuition Fees
- Prescribed study material
How to Apply for the Kouga Wind Farm Bursary?
Applying for the Kouga Wind Farm Bursary will take a lot of time as there are 20 pages that need to be completed.
Applications for the Kouga Wind Bursary must be submitted online: Kouga Wind Farm Application Form
You can contact both the head office in Cape Town and the site office in Oyster Bay:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Office Contact Number: 021 795 0126
Head Office Address: Ground Floor, ICR House, Alphen Office Park, Constantia Main Road, Constantia, Cape Town
Site Address: Oyster Bay, Eastern Cape
Site Contact Number: 087 702 4680