The PWC Bursary is exceptional in all ways. PWC would like to see talented and young people make an impact on life and like to assist them in doing so. Students that excel at academics in School or University are welcome to apply for the PWC Bursary.
What Does The PWC Bursary Cover?
The bursary amount will solely depend on the need of the student. He/she needs proof she cannot pay for her tuition fees, accommodation, and books. The PricewaterhouseCoopers bursary is a great help for students who can’t manage all the costs by themselves. The bursary does not cover all costs so you still need to cover some costs yourself.
What is the PWC Bursary?
You must be able to work independently and as a team member and get along with all cultures and races easily. You will need a strong personality and show leadership skills. You need to be able to make things occur and be able to present your concepts visibly. If you would like to deliver assistance and advice in a broad market and love mathematics and accounting then a bursary with PWC is what you need.
You will gain skills to assist you where-ever you may find yourself in the future. When you finished your study, you will be required to join them on a Training contract. The duration of the ‘training contract’ will differ depending on your bursary.
You can apply for a bursary if you are studying for undergraduate / postgraduate qualifications in the following degree courses:
- Chartered Accounting
Find our full list of SAICA Chartered Accounting Bursaries.
PWC Bursary Requirements
To apply for a bursary with PWC you will need to have a valid South African ID and be a South African citizen.
For Grade 12 students they require the following
- English as 1st or 2nd language on Level 6
- Mathematics on Level 6
- An overall average of 70 % or higher
- You need to be committed to studying as Chartered Accountant
- You must want to study on a full-time basis at any SAICA accredited Institute
For Undergraduate and Postgraduate student you require the following
- You must currently be studying at a SAICA accredited Institute full time
- If you study currently towards a CA qualification
- If you are currently a postgraduate student you need to have an average of 70 % or higher for all subjects
- If you are currently an undergraduate student you need to have an average of 60 % or higher for all subjects
- You also need to prove you have strong leadership skills
- You need to be able to assess situations
- You need to be able to work independently and as part of a team
- You need to be able to relay your thoughts and ideas clearly
PWC Bursary Online Application
You can do your online application here and also see what they have available:
To be able to apply for one of their amazing bursaries you need to create an account (free) on their site via the link provided and then complete the forms and send all relevant documents with to support your application. For additional information on their bursaries visit their About Our Bursaries page.
PWC Bursary Closing Date
PWC is one of the top firms in South Africa and they provide amenities all over the world. Their clients can profit from their skills and they construct properly developed business solutions to all of their clients. They employ about 161 000 people in 154 different countries around the world. If you feel this is where you want to be and you have what it takes then apply for a bursary with PWC.