Aurecon provides financial aid for passionately driven individuals with innovativeness to become great leaders in the Engineering field. Their bursary program offers top performing students and scholars the opportunity to gain an Engineering Degree at a number of recognized Universities. They invest in a range of bursary programs that are awarded yearly to deserving candidates in a variety of study fields that is related to the current need of the company.
Students from the different Universities that are studying towards Bend / BSc in Mechanical, Structural, Civil or Electrical for a professional career as Engineer are welcomed to apply. Aurecon provides R80 000-00 per year towards the study fees, accommodation, book fees and more for each candidate although it is subject to change. They also provide their candidates with the required practical training as stipulated by the University of the Candidate in the required field.
Aurecon Bursaries for Engineering Available
The following study fields are available for candidates to consider:
Aurecon Bursaries Requirements
Candidates are required to have the following:
- Students must be South African citizens with a valid ID Book / Card.
- A student in Grade 12 / Matric needs Mathematics on Higher Grade with a five symbol.
- A student in Grade 12 / Matric needs Physical Science on Higher Grade with a five symbol.
- Students in Grade 12 / Matric needs to provide their academic results (official report).
- Students in Grade 12 / Matric must have an acceptance letter from their chosen University for the field of study they are applying for.
- For students in University 1st, 2nd and 3rd year studying in one of the fields mentioned above need to maintain a 70% average to apply.
- For students in University 1st, 2nd and 3rd year studying a National Senior Certificate or an equivalent must be provided.
Students need to keep their academic performance at its high levels for the bursary to be renewed yearly.
Aurecon Bursaries Application
Candidates must ensure that the application is fully completed and all documentation required must accompany it and be certified.
Also, visit their site for Graduate applications and also Vacant Student application in South Africa, New Zealand, and Australia here or follow them on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
Aurecon Bursaries Closing Date
The closing date for applications is usually around the middle of August each year although candidates should ensure all needed documentation as well as the application ought to reach them ahead of the closing date. Applications open again in February each year and candidates are urged to visit their site for applications and more details.
Become a leader in the Engineering industry and work with like-minded individuals to make a difference. If these are your fields then make sure you have all you need by preparing now and applying as soon as applications are made available in February.