The Investec Bursary is a full cost bursary. Students who aim to study Engineering, IT, Business Science, Computer science or commerce as an undergraduate can apply for this bursary.
Investec is a well-known company, established in 1974, which is based in South Africa, the United Kingdom, and Australia. They offer a variety of financial products and services within their three core areas of asset management, wealth and investment, and specialist banking.
What Bursaries Does Investec offer?
Investec has 2 bursaries on their website. One of them is a teaching internship bursary. This is the ISASA Bursary and if you follow that link you can read more about it.
The second bursary they offer is the full cost Investec CSI bursary
What is the Investec CSI Bursary?
Investec is a banking company and like most companies offering bursaries in South Africa, they offer bursaries for studies close to their core business.
What Are the Requirements for the Investec Bursary?
Who can apply for their Bursary?
You need to be studying forward an Undergraduate degree in the following study fields:
Bursaries will be awarded on a Merit basis of financial need. You will also need to go study at selected Universities.
Study Fields supported
- Commercial LLB
- Bsc Information Technology
- Bsc Computer Science
- Business Science
- Science and Mathematics
- BIT Bachelor of Information Technology
- BIT Bachelor of Information Science
- Bcom Informatics
The main criteria for the awarding of Investec’s bursary are financial need and academic potential. Further requirements include:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must currently be in Grade 12 or already have your National Senior Certificate
- Working towards a matric exemption with a minimum of 70% in both English and Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and a minimum of 50% in all other subjects
What Does The Bursary Cover?
The Investec HSI bursary is a full bursary and covers all study related expenses. Certain terms and conditions may apply, make sure to ask them what this exactly means for you.
How to Apply For the Investec Bursary Program?
Investec works together with Study Trust. Study Trust is a public benefit organization and they take care of many Bursaries offered in South Africa. Besides bursaries they also offer mentorship and student development.
- Go to the Study Trust website where the Investec Bursary is offered—-> https://studytrust.org.za/investec-bursary-programme/
- Make sure you read all the requirements listed there before you apply.
- Study Trust will show you the apply button so you can fill in all your details
- You can also apply directly on their Leaply page——> https://leap.ly/opportunities/434
You can expect to receive the result of your application before December 21. if you have not heard ofStudy Trust before January 15, contact study trust at your leaply portal.
What is the Closing date for this bursary?
Applications open 01 April
Applications close 30 September
Investec Contact Details
You need to contact Study Trust with all your questions. You can email them at
Email: email@example.com / applications@StudyTrust.org.za
See all contact options at their website