Here is a list of bursaries closing in July 2021 in South Africa. The listed bursaries will close their applications in the month of July. if you want to be considered, you have to apply before the deadline.
This list is based on Chronology, you can also use this website to search by category or search for bursaries on our homepage.
Click on one of the following links to receive more information about the specific bursary and how you can apply for it.
List of Bursaries Closing in July 2021
- JB marks Bursary, Bursaries for Mining, Construction, and Energy, Closing 1 July
- Department of Correctional Services Bursaries
- African Scholars Fund Bursary, TVET colleges, all study fields, Closing 31 july
- ANFASA Bursary Grant for Writers/Authors, 31 july
- Jones and Wagener Bursary, Civil Engineering, Geology, 31 July
- Liberty Bursary, Actuarial, 31 July
- Thuthuka Bursary, Chartered Accountant, 31 July
- NMISA Bursary, 31th July
- SACEE Norah Taylor Bursary for Teachers, 31 july
- SAICE SPEBS Bursary for Civil Engineering, 31 July
- The Transnet Bursary, 31 july
- Telkom Bursaries, Open: 1th March, Closes: 31 July
- Sanlam Actuarial Bursary